Director – Global Strategic Accounts
BDP International, Inc.
Bill Skroskis is currently the Director of Global Strategic Businesses for BDP International, headquartered in Philadelphia PA.
Bill joined BDP while still in attendance at Temple University in the mid eighties and till this day remains a dedicated management member of the BDP family.
In his 30+ year career with BDP he has been involved with efforts ranging from customer service, transportation management, quality & ISO initiatives, operations management in various countries and a 7 year stint with BDP in Asia Pacific which lead to his current position in developing solutions for clients on a global scale.
Bill resides in Middletown New Jersey with his wife Kristen and two children.
About BDP International, Inc.
BDP International has been privately owned and operated for more than 47 years, with an enduring vision to deliver the finest logistics and transportation service experience in the world. BDP has an extended family of nearly 4000 talented people in every major market around the world with one common goal, to help our customers grow. With a network of wholly-owned operations, joint ventures and affiliates in more than 130 countries, including more than 270 offices across the world, BDP People believe in delivering on the promise of service excellence one customer at a time.
A full range of integrated solutions including:
• Transportation – Air, Ocean, Ground
• Export Logistics – Freight Forwarding
• Import Logistics – Customs Clearance
• Vertical Expertise in Chemicals, Healthcare and Retail & Consumer Goods
• Trade, Security and Environmental Regulatory Compliance
• Warehousing & Distribution
• Global Project Logistics
• Oil & Gas Logistics
• Process Improvement
• Global Logistics Modeling and Management
• Lead Logistics Provider Design and Management
• Supply Chain Optimization Consulting